In this stage, the Nebim Project Manager and the Project Manager from the client company hold a meeting together to plan the assignment of various responsibilities between themselves, and to determine how they will work together in order to implement Nebim V3 within the time and budget limits.
The Nebim Project Manager;
- Nominates members of the Nebim implementation team who will be responsible for the project and assigns them to their specific duties in line with their expertise, within the time limit given for the Project;
- Introduces the Nebim V3 Project Adaptation Methodology and Nebim team to the Project Manager of the client company;
- Informs the Project Manager from the client company about the steps to be taken during the preparation stage of the project and ensures that all preconditions are satisfied.
The Project Manager from the Client Company;
- Ensures that all preconditions are satisfied in order to start the project, as agreed with Nebim Project Manager.
- Organizes the kick–off meeting to be attended by the employees of the client company assigned to the project, along with the Nebim adaptation team.
The Project Manager from the Client Company and the Nebim Project Manager together;
- Prepare the agenda and the presentation for the project kick–off meeting for the next phase.
- Decide how to co-manage changes in the timing of targeted milestones or changes in the scope of the project, if necessary.
- At the end of this preparation stage, a detailed project plan that can be presented during the kick–off meeting will have been prepared and all the preconditions required to start the project will have been fulfilled.
Preparation (Kick–Off Meeting)
Firma yönetiminin, anahtar kullanıcıların ve Nebim ekibinin katıldığı proje kick-off toplantısı gerçekleşir. Moderatörlüğünü iki firmanın Proje Yöneticilerinin birlikte yaptıkları kick-off toplantısında;
- The Kick–off Meeting is held with participation of management of the client company, its key users and the Nebim team. During this meeting, moderated together by the Project Managers from both companies,
- The key users of the client company and the members of the Nebim adaptation team will be introduced to each other;
- People who will be actively participating in the project will be given a general outline of the targets, the scope, the important milestones of the project and the distribution of the project responsibilities among the staff members.
- The key users from the client company are informed about who will be expected to participate in certain meetings at certain dates during the analysis phase of the project.
- As a result of this meeting, everyone who will assume a role in the project will be ready to start the project in a synchronized way, having a common understanding about their tasks, responsibilities and the dates of the planned milestones.
During this stage, the Nebim adaptation team installs the Nebim V3 software and the IT Manager of the client company activates it.