- Making customer visits,
- Presenting Nebim ERP solutions and product portfolio,
- Being responsible for the sales of ERP software.
- Minimum three years of experience in selling ERP solutions to corporate companies,
- Know-how about wholesale/retail sales and stores,
- Good customer relations and a good sense of teamwork,
- Graduate of Business Administration, Industrial Engineering or similar departments of universities,
- Good command of English,
- For male candidates: either completed or minimum three years deferred military service obligation.
ERP Consultant Trainees
Nebim Offers Trainings for Future ERP Project Consultants FREE OF CHARGE
Nebim continues providing free-of-charge ERP trainings for persons who want to have a career as an ERP consultant or who want to work at finance, product management or IT departments of companies that use Nebim software.
For the efficiency and success of ERP projects, experienced human resources are among the most important needs. Nebim trains ERP consultants in order to support the ERP software Nebim V3, which is increasingly used by Turkey’s leading retail, wholesale and manufacturing companies. These consultants will be active both at Nebim itself and at Nebim Partner Network, which keeps expanding in Turkey and abroad. At the same time, the trainings offered by Nebim also address the persons who want to work at companies that use Nebim software.
Nebim designed the ERP trainings as classroom trainings for future consultants who will participate at ERP adaptation projects. These trainings are aimed at persons who want to have a career as an ERP consultant. During the classroom trainings, the participants will learn the basic concepts about business processes that they will encounter in the companies, and how these business processes will be included into Nebim ERP applications. The applied trainings are given with computer support.
These trainings are ideal starting points for persons who want to enter the field of ERP consultancy. Alternatively, the participants can build a career in companies that use Nebim software.
Graduate of Mathematical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Management Information Systems, Mathematics, Business Administration and Economics departments of universities,
- Preferably able to communicate in English verbally and in writing,
- Preferably prior experience with Nebim V3 or Nebim Winner,
- Preferably know-how in accounting,
- Preferably know-how in SQL Server and code,
- Professional curiosity and career goals in this field,
- Open to flexible working hours,
- Analytical thinking ability,
- Enthusiastic about self-improvement and new products,
- Strong interpersonal skills, good communication skills and a good sense for teamwork,
- At least three years deferred military service.